Monday, May 14, 2007

#8 Young Frankenstein

Young Frankenstein is fantastic. luckily for you youtube didn't let me down this time and actually had many fantastic clips so here you go!












I had my final crit today. it actually went quite fantasically. everyone seemed to really like my work. so for the rest of the week i have work at the library and i have to get together stuff for my visa and then i have my visa appointment on friday and then i'll be home on saturday.

oh by the way
ONE WEEK UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~!!!

2 comments:

Jess-Beast said...

(Happy early birthday) But I can't believe you ranked this below blazing saddles! Same level or better-- all the way.

BTW YF is Mel Brooks's next broadway musical!!!

Laurel said...

oh how i miss the ashley birthday countdowns.. i guess because they also meant that the end of school was approaching, but also just becasue they were so meticulously carried out. see you soon !