Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Best Date Ever

So it was rainy and i was wearing new shoes and they killed my feet so instead of going to dinner we went to my dorm and watched walk the line, twice, we talked all the way through it both times and then we realized it was 3am and he had to take a cab home. His name is Alex. I think you guys will like him. He has the same sence of humor as me. he's a little bit older than me, but that doesn't seem to be a problem, my mommy said it was ok, lol. Anyway, he might come up to visit next week so maybe some of you can meet him.

And I'm home now! I got home on Tuesday, and if anyone is free this friday i was thinking of watching mission impossible in BF.

Anywho, I hope to see you soon!

And Sunday is my birthday! and a week and 3 days until my party!

No comments: